About Me

I stand 6'1 long black hair 14 tattoos 3 earrings Im a big ole boy not some skinny lil pissant so if your lookin for a REAL MAN then you are damn sure in the right place.

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Intro to Redneck


Hey,


This is Redneck just kickin back with a nice cold beer, In My blog I will give updates on My life such as Things that have happend throughout My day the women I've nailed and the faggots I've used an abused


Some people ask Me why phonesex? Well I tell ya where else can a Man go and get all the hot nasty an kinky phonesex he can handle and on top of that get paid for it? yes I am str8 and I love women My fav. is eatin pussy mmmm I love Me some pussy eatin. but there is nuttin like forcin a guy down on his knees and makin him take My fat 8" cock down his throat or shovin his face down into a pillow and poundin his ass untill he screams like a lil bitch. and yes I can and have done that to a woman BUT its just the feel of power that you get when you FORCE another man to do somethin that you want him to do and him knowin there is not a damn thing he can do to stop it and except that he is MY bitch... so be sure to check back often for some of My wildest and kinkest stories from the life of THE RUDEASS REDNECK

2 comments:

randy said...

You ever kept your cowboy boots on while ducking a woman or a faggot before? I notice in one of your blogs you did cuckolding was that your first and only time cuckolding?

randy said...

You ever kept your cowboy boots on while ducking a woman or a faggot before? I notice in one of your blogs you did cuckolding was that your first and only time cuckolding?