About Me

I stand 6'1 long black hair 14 tattoos 3 earrings Im a big ole boy not some skinny lil pissant so if your lookin for a REAL MAN then you are damn sure in the right place.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hot sex an cold beer


this weekend was great met up with some buddies of Mine an figgerd we would throw a small party. not alot just some tunes, good oleboys an cold beer. so the 6 of us were sittin around drinkin an like always the subject of sex came up an wanted to know if anyone knew of some hot pussy we could call to come over. I laffed an said damn guys its fuckin 8 pm on a sat. nite all the pussy already has a dick in it. everyone laffed an we BS'ed an drank for another hr or so then one of the guys brought up pussy again. I laffed an told them ill make a couple calls an see what I can cum up with. the first call I made was to the lil faggot down the street an told him to get all dressed up with makeup wig the whole 9 yards an come over he had some hard cocks to service over here. I go back in an sit down an of course the guys are goin nuts askin if I had found anyone. I poped a top on another beer an said yea but she aint much to look at but damn can the bitch suck a cock. everyone started hollerin an toastin an shit lol was funny since I was the only one that at this point knew it was a guy cummin over. about 9:30 ummm she lol showed up an I told everyone that no one got to fuck her but her mouth was open for business they guys all lined up an I told them that she liked to have 3 cocks at once she/he had a cock in each hand an one in his mouth in a matter of sec's. after he took all of there cum he started on us other 3 after we filled his mouth with cum the other 3 were ready to go again. I told them to hang on that there was a lil suprise she/he pulled off the lil bluejean minnie an the like to have shit when they saw his cock. lmao an thought i was goin to have one hell of a fight on my hands but one of the guys said well hell he can sure suck an cock wonder if he can take a cock up his ass as good. he grabed him an bent him over an slid his cock inside his asshole an when he opened his mouth to moan another of the guys put a cock in it. so as the nite went on he had his ass pounded an face fucked by all 6 of us. when we all passed out we woke up the next mornin an started over im not sure how much cum he drank or took in his ass that nite an the next mornin but I know that I cummed 8 times and when everyone left they all had big smiles on their faces but none as big as the lil faggot had on his and to repay me for the nite of his life he sucked my cock an gave me one hell of a rim job. hes a pretty good lil faggot think I might just keep him around for awhile

RAR

No comments: