About Me

I stand 6'1 long black hair 14 tattoos 3 earrings Im a big ole boy not some skinny lil pissant so if your lookin for a REAL MAN then you are damn sure in the right place.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

gonna be a fun weekend

This weekend Im goin to have one of My bitchslaves come over when she gets here Im goin to be standin behind the door when she comes in and grab her from behind forcin her over the back of a chair Im goin to blindfold her and strip her naked then cuff her hands behind her back then force her into the camper on My truck uncuff her and then force her to lay down on the floor as i tie her hands an feet to hooks I have already set up just for her so shes layin there spread eagle. then I will take out the two small pair of vicegrips that I use as nipple clamps an clip them on her nipples screwin them down real tight so they bite in real hard mmmm I just love to hear the lil cunt scream in pain. then as she is layin there cryin and beggin Me to tell her what is goin to happen I will shove My cock down her throat forcin her to gag on My cock. I will keep facefuckin the lil cunt untill shes about to throwup then cum in her throat makin her swollow or choke untill she does. then after I have face raped her I will drive to the local bar go in an have a couple beers and start offerin her to all the guys in the bar. lol the price is a beer for 10 mins with the lil cunt. hummm after that maybe take her to the truckstop an pimp her pussy out to as many guys that wont it. then after she has fucked and suckes all the guys I can find that are willin to pay I will untie her and kick her out of the truck and make her walk back to My house naked while I laff at her for bein such a stupid cunt so tell Me does anyone have any more good ideas about what to do with her???? let Me know and I will tell you how your idea worked out after the weekend
RAR

No comments: