About Me

I stand 6'1 long black hair 14 tattoos 3 earrings Im a big ole boy not some skinny lil pissant so if your lookin for a REAL MAN then you are damn sure in the right place.

Friday, January 5, 2007

cold beer, cock sucking, pussy eating an cuckolding what a nite

While at the bar lastnite I ran into an old girlfriend an her new boyfriend we got to talkin an had a few drinks while talkin about old times the band started playin an she wanted to dance so we danced a couple times then went back to the table. she sent her BF to the bar for a drink an while he was gone she reached over an started rubbin My cock under the table givin Me a huge hard-on . when her BF got back with the drinks she didnt stop he didnt much like it but didnt say anythin so me bein who I am I told her if she didnt stop I was goin to fuck her like she needed to be fucked an I will do it in front of your BF. well he really didnt like that but still didnt say anythin.. by this time Im gettin into this shit an just wonderin how far I can go without havin to whip his ass ..... I leand over an kissed her an started rubbin her tits an still not a word out of his whimpy ass lol so I finished My beer an stood up grabbed her hand an told him we were goin to My house an Me an her walked out the door. I look around an hes followin us. we get into My truck an come to the house. we arnt even in the door yet an shes pullin off cloths by the time I get the door open shes naked we get inside an she hits her knees an starts unzipin My pants pullin out My cock an starts suckin Me hard once Im fully hard I grab her by the back of the head an force My fat 8 inch cock down her throat makin her gag she sucks My cock untill I tell her to stop so we can get out of the doorway. we go in the livin room an I tell her boyfriend to sit down an I will show him how to fuck her an fuck her right I start by lickin her pussy takin her clit into My mouth an rollin it about with My tongue as I finger fuck her , knowin that it drives her nuts I take My finger out of her pussy an start rubbin her asshole thats all it takes to make her cum the first time. I take her clit between my teeth an push back so her clit is standin out hard in My mouth an bite down on it then start flickin My tongue back an forth as I shove My finger inside her asshole she starts buckin an screamin as I bang her ass with My finger nibblin an suckin her pussy she cums hard very hard in fact her cum is leakin out of her pussy I lick My way down to her hot wet pussy hole an slid My tongue inside her she starts screamin at her boyfriend that he is such a fuckin whimp that I am a real man and that he will never be the man that I am. when I get done eatin her pussy I lay down on the floor an she gets on top of Me an starts ridin My cock as she laffs at her bf for bein such a fuckin pussy which makes Me only fuck her harder . I grab her an flip her over on her back an start pounding her pussy as I bite an suck on her huge nipples she starts screamin My name as she starts to cum yet again which makes Me explode My hot cum deep inside her pussy fillin her up. I pull My cock out and move up to her face so she can start sucking my cock clean. when shes done I sit in My chair an noticed that he is rubbin his cock through his pants I laff cause it dont look like its over 3 inches hard. I look at her an wink an say to him... you stupid asshole you are fuckin worthless your no where near worthy of fuckin her. he drops his head an says yea i know . I laff an tell him to get on the floor an eat a real mans cum out of her pussy. he drops to the floor an starts suckin My cum out of her hot pussy lickin her all nice an clean. I help her up off the floor an we go to the bed room with him followin like a fuckin puppy dog. an we spent the rest of the nite fuckin an makin him clean us up like the worthless piece of shit he is .... we have plans to hook up again this weekend cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: